Welcome to #FoodieFridays party
Halloween seems just around the corner and I finally got into the right mood. I’m feeling crafty and all kinds of Halloween related recipes come to mind lately. I’ve got a great point to start as last week’s party had a few great recipes I’m eager to try. I might have a treat or two under the sleeve myself so be sure to check back as I’ll be posting those soon.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Amy and Jared @ Savvy Saving Couple with their Spooky (yet cute) chocolate strawberries.
- Tina @ Fuel your future with Pumpkin pie pancakes
- Samantha @ Five heart home with Pretzel candy spiderwebs.
- Please make sure you link up a recipe.
- Link up your own recipe and don’t repeat the same posts. They will be deleted.
- Non recipes related posts will be deleted.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share this foodie party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that isn’t a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Disclosure: By linking up to #FoodieFridays, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties.