DIY Halloween Treat Jar Tutorial
- Take a long strip of toilet paper and fold it in half twice.
- Apply some glue on one end and glue it on to the jar, at the top.
- Start wrapping the toilet paper all around your jar, applying a dollop of glue here and there, to help the toilet paper stay in place.
- When the jar is covered in toilet paper, apply another dollop of glue at the end of the strip.
- Take 2 (or more) googly eyes and glue on.
- Allow the glue to completely dry then fill the jars with candy.
- Enjoy your new DIY Halloween treat jar!
You may also like
Pages: 1 2