Nutella Peanut Butter Breakfast sandwich recipe
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread with mixed seeds
- 1/2 large banana
- lightly salted peanuts
- organic sesame seeds (which I store in these awesome Ikea Glass Spice Jars that I simply adore! I’ve purchased about 6 sets of 4 to store all of my herbs and spices!)
- On each slice of bread spread a layer of peanut butter and a layer of Nutella
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on both sides and peanuts on one side.
- Slice banana and add the slices on one side only, over the peanuts.
- Close the sandwich.
- Optional – grill on both sides in some butter, until slightly golden (I didn’t, I thought it’s going to make the sandwich taste too heavy)
You may also like
Pages: 1 2