Healthy Baked Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup homemade bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 small garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup milk (optional, if you find the mixture too thick)
- cooking spray
- baking pan
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a pan with baking paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
- Place 1/2″ apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- I like to serve these healthy baked meatballs with plain yogurt, makes them taste even lighter.
Loved this? Sign up to my newsletter and get all the latest goodness right in your inbox!
Most Popular Recipes
Pages: 1 2