Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 17 oz = 500 g fresh pumpkin puree (see how you can store your fresh pumpkin for winter here)
- 1/2 cup lemon zest, grated
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 pkg. vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
You will also need:
- Preheat oven to 375 F = 190 C.
- Spray two 9″ loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together eggs, oil, pumpkin and lemon zest. Add sugar and dry pudding and mix until fully combined.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, a little at a time until fully combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Take 1 cup of the chocolate chips and drizzle half of it over one pan then gently fold the chips in with a fork, making sure the chips don’t drop at the bottom of the pan. Repeat for the second pan.
- Take the rest of the chocolate chips and drizzle over both pans without folding.
- Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 F = 175 C and bake for an additional 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe as a dessert, a snack or as breakfast next to a cup of buttermilk (my favorite way!).
Pumpkin cake with lemon cheese frosting
Rice pudding bars with Oreo and pumpkin crust
Easy Filo pastry pumpkin pie
Pages: 1 2