Valentine’s Day Wall Decorations
- 2 empty toilet paper rolls
- red spray paint
- thread in white or neutral color
- sharp, thin needle
- ribbon in color of choice
- scotch tape
- Press on the toilet paper rolls to flatten.
- Cut circles of about 1/2″ in width
- Spray paint inside and outside and allow to completely dry
- Firmly press on one of the edges to flatten it more
- Fold inside the other edge to form a heart shape and press
- Thread some white or neutral thread through a sharp, thin needle
- Using the needle, pierce through the top of the heart, in the middle, inside out.
- Make a knot at the end of the thread to secure it in the heart.
- Sew the thread to a piece of ribbon in color of choice.
- Place the hearts this way at equal distances, using various thread length.
- Hang your Valentine decorations for the home on a wall using scotch tape.
So what do you think? Aren’t these Valentine wall decorations so adorable?
Similar posts you might like
Most popular craft
Pages: 1 2