Fudge Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup fudge, cut into small cubes (get the recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons honey (more if needed; if strawberries and cherries are not very sweet, you’ll need more)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cherries, fresh or frozen
- splash of orange juice – optional
- 1 cup ice cubes – optional
- Note: if you’re using frozen fruit, make sure you add very small amount, gradually so you won’t break your blender.
- Add fruit, yogurt and honey to the blender and mix until smooth.
- Add fudge and blend until smooth and all fudge has been incorporated.
- Add the ice chips and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with ice cubes or as is.
- If you find your smoothie too thick, gradually add milk or water until you’re happy with the texture.
You may also like
Pages: 1 2