Lemon Fried Chicken
- 21 oz chicken breast
- 3 medium large eggs
- 1 cup homemade breadcrumbs
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- juice from 1 medium lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- optional: dried herbs
You will also need:
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
- Cut the chicken breast into slices and lightly beat with a meat beater.
- Soak the chicken in lemon juice, salt and pepper for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from the lemon marinade and strain through a sieve.
- Beat the eggs well and keep on a side (add herbs if you opted to use)
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in the egg mixture then dredge in bread crumbs evenly (note: for crispier chicken, repeat the process)
- Heat the oil and fry chicken on both sides about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove to a plate lined with kitchen towels.
- Best served warm.
Most popular recipes
Pages: 1 2