Pesto Feta Cheese Crostini Recipe
- 12 slices French baguette
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- tomato pesto (recipe available here)
You will also need:
- large baking sheet
- bread knife
- Make pesto as instructed here.
- On a large baking sheet, toast bread slices for about 5 minutes or until crisp and golden, turning once. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Spread each bread slice with plenty tomato pesto; top with crumbled feta cheese and one small basil leaf.
- Best if served immediately.
Stuffed mini peppers appetizer
Baked meatballs appetizer
Pages: 1 2