Turkey Veggie Soup
- 1 lbs turkey breast
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- one large cousa squash, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- cup of peas, frozen
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup lemon juice
- optional – sour cream to serve
- optional – cooked turkey ham to serve
You will also need:
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
- Cut turkey breast into 3 smaller pieces and place in pot. Add water to cover well and boil until soft
- Meanwhile, clean, peel and dice vegetables.
- Place bell peppers, squash, sweet potatoes and peas in a non stick skillet, add oil and roast until slightly soft, about 5 minutes.
- When turkey is soft, remove from pot.
- Add roasted vegetables and potatoes to the pot and add water if needed, enough to cover the veggie. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile dice the turkey breast and return to pot.
- Beat eggs.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to the soup (add lemon juice gradually and taste; if needed, add more)
- Add egg and mix.
- Serve warm. Optional – add sour cream and bits of cooked turkey ham.
Most popular recipes
More comforting soups you might like:
- Beef & barley vegetable soup
- Knockoff Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Turkey chowder
- Healthy turkey chili
- Turkey and hatch chili white soup
Pages: 1 2