Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- boiling water
- 4 cloves garlic (or more if you’re a big garlic fan)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
You will also need:
- blender or food processor
- Boil water in a saucepan
- Soak tomatoes in boiling water until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Drain but reserve the liquid.
- Place tomatoes and remaining ingredients in blender or food processor and process until well mixed. If too thick, add a little of the liquid you reserved above.
- Serve with your pasta or chicken recipes or as a spread on crostini (recipe coming next). Goes well with basil on any of these dishes or appetizers.
Veggie Loaded Spaghetti Sauce
Blue cheese dip party appetizer
You may also like
Pages: 1 2