Hi, my name is Petro. I am delighted you found your way to my creative site! I am here to inspire you with my easy sewing, craft & DIY projects and delicious recipes but also learn from and with you. Thanks for all your support!
Easy Peasy Creative Ideas is a creative blog established March 2012, originally titled The Seaman Mom. Here you’ll find lots of easy Sewing, Crafts&DIY projects and simple but tasty recipes, natural homemade products, gardening and homemaking tips & tricks. If you are a professional you might want to take a look at our contact page as well. Wanna know more about me? Read along.
About Easy Peasy Creative Ideas
NOTE: This site contains affiliate links. If you buy your supplies & products through these links, I will collect a very small commission at no additional cost to you. This enables me to constantly bring you new, fresh and exciting content and introduce you to some of the most awesome supplies and classes. These apply to THIS LINK too, which will lead you to my most favorite of all my affiliates, where you’ll find my sewing patterns.
- Food Blogging Photography Resources:
- How to start a food blog
- Pinning tools I’ve had big success with and use daily:
Most popular sewing projects:
- How To Hem A Curve
- Little Girls Flutter sleeve dress sewing tutorial
- How to make corded handles for bags
- Laminating Cotton Fabric At Home
Most popular crafts & DIY articles
- DIY phone stand from recycled toilet paper rolls
- DIY flea repellent for dogs
- How to make bathroom smell nice all the time
- Homemade flea repellent for home