Whip up this festive and delicious apple pear punch and get into holiday season mode! Enchant your guest by adding flavor and a lot of interest to this quick punch with just a touch of salted caramel sauce.
Apple Pear Punch with caramel
This apple pear punch is a great cocktail for Thanksgiving and even Christmas. The cinnamon and caramel sauce add so much warmth and coziness to this punch, even to a non alcoholic version. Make it even more interesting by adding a splash of vodka if you like!
I don’t drink alcohol but for this year’s holidays I wanted a drink that is easier to make with and without alcohol, and this punch is just a perfect choice! It’s refreshing, delicious and oh, so easy to make, it literally takes a few minutes to make. Best thing is, this apple pear punch can be served cold or hot. How awesome is that? I think you will love it as much as we do!
Apple Pear Punch recipe
- 1 apple, chopped or sliced
- 17 oz pear nectar
- 17 oz apple cider
- 12 oz ginger ale
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 spoonfuls salted caramel sauce (recipe here)
- Vodka (optional)
- In a pitcher, mix apple cider, pear nectar, and ginger ale and stir well (but gently).
- Add cinnamon and stir well.
- Add caramel sauce and stir well (it helps if you warm the caramel first).
- Place apple slices inside pitcher.
- Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour or pour over ice and serve immediately.
- If you want it warm, heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot over a stove on low heat. Simmer for a few minutes until warm, place apple slices in the pot, and serve in mugs. (Note: It may form some bubbles while simmering)
- If you want an alcoholic drink, add one shot of vodka to each individual drink, or 1½ cup to entire pitcher
Here’s the recipe card too, to save and print later, because I know you’re gonna make this apple pear punch over and over again!