Do you have a stinky fridge? Removing household odors just became safer and easier with this simple, natural homemade fridge odor remover!
Homemade fridge odor remover spray
I must admit that as much as I love having a clean house, I hate cleaning my fridge with all my guts! It seems that no matter how much I spray and scrub or how often I clean it, my fridge is always stinky! I keep my food in containers and make sure accidental spills are removed right away but that seems useless too. So I thought I should use my old time pals, the vinegar and the essential oils, in a super duper homemade fridge odor remover spray, see if I can finally succeed.
Do you want to clean and deodorize your fridge the healthy and easy way too? I bet you do! This spray will not only remove food stains but odor as well and the fridge will stay fresh for longer while the smell will not spoil the food in your fridge.
Give your kitchen’s most popular appliance a makeover with this cleaning idea! Use natural ingredients to get rid of bad smells.
Homemade fridge odor remover spray tutorial
- 12-15 drops of pure essential oil (I like grapefruit, orange, lemon, and lavender, but go with any scent that you enjoy)
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- if you like to make this extra strong, add 2 tablespoons fine baking soda too – optional
- empty spray bottle
- If you use baking soda, start by pouring it into a large bowl.
- Cover with water then add vinegar; it may bubble a little so it’s helpful to use a large bowl.
- Add essential oils.
- Pour the cleaner into a spray bottle.
- Spray the inside of the fridge (pending you removed all food previously) and leave on for a few minutes before starting wiping with a damp cloth (use the same cleaner for the cloth)
- Finish my wiping the fridge with a dry cloth or paper towels.
Wanna learn more about the essential oils I use? Click on the image below and see why I love Young Living oils so much!