Rosemary infused oil (not to be confused with rosemary essential oil) is perfect for adding flavors to a variety of dishes from pizza to pasta or a steak. Here is how to make rosemary infused oil.
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
How to make rosemary infused oil
If you want to add some nice rosemary flavor for your steak or a salad, there’s no need to invest in store bought products. Making your own rosemary infused oil is so easy and you can use a base of your favorite oil like olive oil, sunflower oil, grape seeds etc
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Base of oil (I used sunflower oil as I wanted a soft flavor)
- Mason jar or a small glass bottle
- Wash the rosemary in water and completely dry
- Place the herbs in a jar or bottle (you can lightly crush them first for stronger flavor).
- Completely cover with oil.
- Secure the lid on the jar.
- Shake and leave for 2 weeks.
- Place the jar in a sunny place.
- Shake once a day.
- After 2 weeks, strain the oil and pour into a clean jar or bottle.
- Throw away the rosemary plant that separated from the oil during straining.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Rosemary oil can sometimes cause allergic reactions and should not be consumed by pregnant and nursing women.