Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- boiling water
- 4 cloves garlic (or more if you’re a big garlic fan)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
You will also need:
- blender or food processor
- Boil water in a saucepan
- Soak tomatoes in boiling water until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Drain but reserve the liquid.
- Place tomatoes and remaining ingredients in blender or food processor and process until well mixed. If too thick, add a little of the liquid you reserved above.
- Serve with your pasta or chicken recipes or as a spread on crostini (recipe coming next). Goes well with basil on any of these dishes or appetizers.
Veggie Loaded Spaghetti Sauce
Blue cheese dip party appetizer
Pages: 1 2