Need a spooky idea for a treat jar this Halloween? This easy DIY Halloween Treat Jar only takes about 5 minutes to make!
DIY Halloween Treat Jar
This Halloween, boo your guests with an easy DIY Halloween treat jar you can make in just minutes! These mummy jars are so easy and fun for the kiddos to help make! And would make a super cute holiday hostess gift idea too!
This DIY Halloween treat jar only requires a few supplies to make and you probably have them around the house right now. Just take some toilet paper, wrap it around a jar, glue some googly eyes on, add candy and you’re in for one of the most fun treat jars for your trick-or-treaters.
These mummy treat jars are a great excuse to have candy all around the house and are so easy and inexpensive, you’ll probably want to make a dozen!
DIY Halloween Treat Jar Tutorial
- Take a long strip of toilet paper and fold it in half twice.
- Apply some glue on one end and glue it on to the jar, at the top.
- Start wrapping the toilet paper all around your jar, applying a dollop of glue here and there, to help the toilet paper stay in place.
- When the jar is covered in toilet paper, apply another dollop of glue at the end of the strip.
- Take 2 (or more) googly eyes and glue on.
- Allow the glue to completely dry then fill the jars with candy.
- Enjoy your new DIY Halloween treat jar!