Craft some spooky-cute ghosts with these insanely easy Halloween ghosts craft! Perfect Halloween decoration that kids will adore!
Easy Halloween Ghosts Kids Craft
It’s no secret we love Halloween! And we like to prepare way in advance because there are so many delicious recipes to think about and so many pretty decorations to get ready, like these easy Halloween ghosts!
These are so adorable, you’ll want to make a few dozens and hang around about everywhere. And kids will beg to help you make these super fun and easy Halloween ghosts. Great way to spend the day with your kids and a wonderful way to relax.
Imagine these fluffy ghosts floating or flying across your yard, porch or your home! So cute and fun, especially if you’re thinking about throwing a Halloween party this year! You’ll be ready to greet your trick-or-treaters in no time, these easy Halloween ghosts are super simple and only take minutes to make.
I wanted mine to look friendly and funny but if you like a spookier look, that’s easy to achieve with frightening eyes and mouths. Pretty sure they’ll still look adorable! Your kids will love to make year after year!
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Easy Halloween Ghosts Tutorial
- white cardstock paper
- cotton balls
- black fabric or black paper
- black thread or string to hang
- Cut out a ghost template from your cardstock.
- Arrange some black thread so you can hang these up later on.
- Add glue all over the template, on one side, making sure you or the kids cover the whole area evenly.
- Glue cotton balls on until all area is covered.
- Cut out eyes and mouths and glue them on too.
- Repeat for the other side of the cardstock (optional)
- Leave to completely dry then hang your ghosts up around your house, yard or porch or pretty much anywhere you like.
- Enjoy your easy Halloween ghosts with your crowd!
Halloween spiders from toilet paper rolls
Halloween wreath from old scarf
Halloween spider web from wire
Need more Halloween inspiration? Check out this spooky/adorable collection!
Latest posts by Petro (see all)
- Reusable Snack Bag Sewing Tutorial - June 20, 2019
- 35 Easy crafts for kids to keep them entertained all summer long - June 18, 2019
- Sparkling Lemon Berry Iced Tea - June 17, 2019