Need a spooky idea for treat jars this Halloween? These easy Halloween mason jars only take you about 10 minutes to make!
This Halloween, boo your guests with an easy mummy craft you can make in just a few minutes! These Halloween mason jars are so easy and fun and the kiddos will love helping you make them! They would also make a super cute holiday hostess gift idea too!
Need more Halloween ideas?
These Halloween mason jars only require a few supplies to make and you most likely have them around the house right now. Just take some toilet paper, wrap it around a jar, glue some googly eyes on, add candy and you’re in for one of the most fun Halloween jars for your trick-or-treaters.
These adorable Halloween mason jars are a great excuse to have candy all around the house and are so easy and inexpensive, you’ll probably want to make at least a dozen of these mummy mason jars!
Halloween mason jars
- Take a long strip of toilet paper and fold it in half twice.
- Apply some glue on one end and glue it on to the jar, at the top.
- Start wrapping the toilet paper all around your jar, applying a dollop of glue here and there, to help the toilet paper stay in place.
- When the jar is covered in toilet paper, apply another dollop of glue at the end of the strip.
- Take 2 (or more) googly eyes and glue on.
- Allow the glue to completely dry then fill the jars with candy.
- Enjoy your new DIY Halloween treat jar!