This St Patrick Day centerpiece is a quick and affordable way to decorate your home for the holiday! This simple St Patricks decor can transition from your dining table, to your mantle to your coffee table and even outdoors. Add fresh flowers or candles to create the perfect rustic, farmhouse decor!
St Patrick day centerpiece
I love how versatile mason jars are! You can use them as glasses, vases, candle votives and even to store little trinkets inside. However, what I love the most about mason jars is that you can make really affordable party decor! That’s why they are so popular at weddings and big events, you can get a lot of mason jars for very little (hey even reusing ones you have from previous holidays and redecorating them!) and customizing and decorating is really quick and easy.
More jar ideas you will love:
Making this St Patrick day centerpiece is really easy and you only need a couple of materials. This lovely St Patrick’s day home decor is a great way to add some festive spirit to your dining table, mantle, coffee table and outdoor table. You can also make a couple and use them to decorate around your home.
Or if you are looking for St Patrick’s day party ideas, you can use them to hold important things from the bar and food stations. Hold the cutlery, straws or napkins or even fill them with candy. You can also use them to decorate the table with fresh flowers.
What do you need to make St Patrick’s Day Mason Jar Centerpieces
Making this St Patrick day centerpiece is super easy and you only need a couple of easy to find materials.
St Patricks decor
- Mason jar – Make sure it is clean and dry. I washed them with hot soapy water and let them air dry completely before paiting them.
- Green paint – I used light green chalk paint because I feel the chalky finish gives it a rustic vibe. If you are planning to make various you can play with different shades of green and white
- A brush
- Twine or ribbon
1. Roughly paint the mason jar with the paint. I used rough brushstrokes to create the vintage look.
2. Let it air dry completely. If you used chalk paint it should take around 30 minutes to completely air dry. You can speed up the process using a hair dryer.
3. Loop the twine around the mason jar and finish it with a bow.
And that’s it! Your mason jar centerpieces are done and ready to decorate any corner of your home or party!
Pin to save for later