Article may contain Amazon & affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Wondering what to gift a hostess at your next event? This guide of 20 hostess gift ideas will help you choose the most appropriate gift for your hostess! These unique hostess gifts will show her how much you appreciate her!
Hostess gift ideas
There are always occasions where you should have gifts for the hostess, whether it’s holiday hostess gifts, or for dinner parties, birthdays, backyard picnics, or weddings. If you know a little something about her, this hostess gift ideas will help you to pick just the right gift that you know she’ll treasure and enjoy. Whether she’s into self-care, cooking, decor, or always on-the-go, these great hostess gifts are here to help you show your appreciation for her.
Bath & Body gifts
- Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath – For the hostess who is into clean and safe personal products, this cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free bubble bath is the perfect gift. She will love to soak in the bubbles fragranced with calming lavender and chamomile. This is the perfect give for the hostess who needs to pamper herself with self-care.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream – Shea butter has long been known as an excellent moisturizer and this French hand cream makes a lovely gift. Rich and softening, it soaks right in without leaving a greasy feeling. The light scent makes it a perfect gift even for those sensitive to fragrance.
Gifts for home
- Cotton Fancy Apron – If your hostess loves to spend time in the kitchen cooking or baking, she will no doubt appreciate this thoughtful gift! Made of washable cotton fabric, this apron comes in a variety of colors from which to choose. Don’t be surprised it your hostess wears this immediately after receiving your gift!
- Humourous Oven Mitt – If you know your hostess appreciates humor, she will adore this oven mitt with its cute phrase. Of course, it’s also handy in the kitchen for when your hostess is pulling those awesome appetizers out of the oven, so it’s the perfect gift for your hostess who loves to entertain.
- Porcelain Teapot With Stainless Steel Infuser – For the recipient who loves to brew her own tea with loose tea leaves, this is the ultimate thoughtful gift! The extra fine stainless steel strainer ensure that no leaves leak through. She’ll get a clean, smooth and delicious cup of tea every time.
- Pretty Things Jewelry Dish – This trinket dish makes a sweet gift for the hostess. The ceramic square dish is hand lettered in gold foil and can be used for jewelry, keys, small items or anything that needs a secure place to land when not in use.
- Marble And Wood Serving Board – For the hostess who spends time with food prep for her guests, she will appreciate this beautiful marble and acacia wood cutting and serving board. It comes with a small spreader utensil, perfect for cheeses or dips.
- Chalkboard Serving Tray Set – This set of two rustic serving trays features a chalkboard surface and decorative handles for easy transport. Messages can be written in chalk on the surface which is perfect when entertaining guests. This is just the gift for the hostess who loves to entertain.
Truly unique gifts
- Decorative Crystal Wine Bottle Stoppers – These beautiful crystal bottle stoppers make a great hostess gift. Made for wine bottles, the rubber seal rings helps keep the wine fresher longer. A beautiful way to preserve wine. Comes in a gift box ready to be presented to your recipient.
- Carrara Marble Coaster With Bamboo Holder – Your hostess will appreciate these gorgeous marble coasters that will go with any decor. Non-skid pads on the bottom keep the marble from scratching surfaces. It comes in a bamboo holder to keep them tidy when not in use.
- Modern Fruit Bowl Basket – This modern-styled rose-gold wire basket makes a lovely gift as well as a conversation piece. It can be used in the kitchen to hold fruit or as a decor item anywhere in the home. A truly unique gift.
- Marquis Waterford Vase – For the hostess who has refined taste, this gorgeous Waterford flower vase makes the perfect hostess gift. Made from lead-free crystalline, it’s cut in a marquis design for the ultimate light reflection.
- Cocktail Napkins In Black And Gold – These bold cocktail napkins in black and gold will certainly be a welcome addition to any party that you may attend. There are plenty in the pack for your hostess to use at her next gathering, too, so she will be thinking of you long after this event is over!
- Comfy Faux Fur Womens House Slippers – Warm and comfy slippers are always in good taste as a gift. These memory foam slippers will hug her feet and help her relax. These slippers come in a range of colors, so if you know your recipients favorite color, all the better!
- Lavender & Cedarwood 3 Wick Candle – This calming and relaxing scent will be a welcome gift for your hostess. Lavender and cedar wood are a classic fragrance combo and she will appreciate this blend set in a soy-based wax for clean burning.
- Silk Sleep Eye Mask – Everyone can use a better night’s sleep and one way to achieve that is to use a sleep mask. This soft and silky eye mask is a must for travel, or anytime you need to block out the light and fall into a restful slumber.
- Pashmina Scarf – For the recipient who loves stylish scarves, this pashmina scarf, available in a wide range of color, will be the softest and warmest gift she’ll receive, guaranteed. This scarf can be dressed up or down and will go with everything in her wardrobe since it is pattern-free.
- Vegan Leather Planner 2019-20 – For the person who needs to keep track of their social calendar as well as their work and household calendar, this vegan leather planner will be greatly appreciated. An elastic band keeps it closed so that it’s easy to drop into a bag for portability when on-the-go.
- Gold Script Thank You Cards – A handwritten thank you note is always a classy move and these elegant thank you cards are the perfect way to help convey your gratitude.
- Diamond Ballpoint Pen Set – This whimsical pen set comes ready to gift in a black velvet bag. From silver to gold to rose-toned, these faux-diamond topped pens are fun to use and make a unique gift.
I hope you liked this guide for hostess gift ideas and found it useful in choosing the perfect gift for your hostess!
Pin to save for later