This delicious peanut butter goat cheese crescent ring is so impressive but oh, so easy! Perfect treat for your tea break!
Peanut Butter Goat Cheese Crescent Ring
Peanut butter meets goat cheese with just a hint of honey and brown sugar in this scrumptious peanut butter goat cheese crescent ring. Great for the peanut butter lovers but also for cheese fans, this ring has just the right sweetness, it’s crunchy, delicious and healthier than the regular peanut butter snacks or desserts.
This peanut butter goat cheese crescent ring is simple and easy to make and it could make a great breakfast idea, a special treat for all the peanut butter lovers or a delicious dessert for a party. It’s so simple and quick to make and everyone will love it!
Peanut Butter Goat Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup unsalted or lightly salted fresh goat cheese, grated
- about 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- brown sugar to sprinkle
You will also need:
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press into a rectangle.
- Lightly melt peanut butter in your microwave.
- Spread half the peanut butter evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Drizzle the rest of the peanut butter over then drizzle honey.
- Roll up dough starting at longest side and pinch to seal.
- Place seam side down lengthwise in middle of baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, slice dough lengthwise to form 2 halves. Twist halves together with cut sides of dough facing up. Shape into circle and gently pinch ends together.
- Brush with beaten egg then sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served warm but could be served cold too.