Creating your own DIY Phone Charging Station has never been easier with this simple & quick tutorial! Great recycling project and a lovely gift idea too!
DIY Phone Charging Station
If you’re like me, you probably put your mobile phone to charge anywhere in the house and then completely forget where you put it so you’ll have to call your own number. This DIY phone charging station will basically put an end to that because it’s such an adorable, easy project that can be personalized to any taste using different materials, fabrics or shapes. So you’ll never misplace this cutie!
This diy phone charging station is also a great gift idea you can give to friends and family or for holidays. It’s also an awesome way to use up all those shampoo and soap bottles you normally throw once they’re empty. Great project for fabric scraps too if you decide to decorate your stand with fabric. I couldn’t use my scraps this time because the bottle I used has some bumps around the base so the fabric wouldn’t stick properly so I used some ribbon. You could also decorate with washi tape or paint spray it which will make the project even easier!
Thanks to the “built in” hook it will hang on the wall from your charger. I love that this stand will not actually stand on the floor where it may accidentally be knocked down or on a desk where it may add up to the clutter…err, it won’t fit the decor! And of course the cord will be up off the ground, nicely tucked away into the little holder. Awesome craft, very functional, quick and easy!
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
DIY Phone Charging Station tutorial
- empty shampoo, lotion or soap plastic bottle
- nail polish
- cotton pad
- sand paper
- Measure your mobile phone against the bottle, to be sure the bottle isn’t too big or too small.
- Wash the bottle and let it dry
- Hold your phone up to the bottle, starting at the bottom and decide how high you want the front of the holder to be.
- Then make a line with a marker across the front at that point (do not use a permanent marker).
- Turn the bottle around and continue the line to the back while curving the back upwards.
- Cut the bottle with scissors or a box cutter.
- Draw a box shape on the upper back of the bottle large enough to fit your charger.
- Sand paper all edges to smooth out and clean the marker off with nail polish.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the bottle, cut to size then glue in place.
- And that’s it! Your diy phone charging station is ready to use!
DIY phone holder
DIY pencil organizer
Latest posts by Petro (see all)
- Reusable Snack Bag Sewing Tutorial - June 20, 2019
- 35 Easy crafts for kids to keep them entertained all summer long - June 18, 2019
- Sparkling Lemon Berry Iced Tea - June 17, 2019