Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders!
Make a Halloween Wreath
We love decorating our house for the holidays and since Halloween is my daughter’s most favorite holiday, we put a little more effort into making it perfect. And our front door gets to be spoiled too with a nice and easy wreath, every year. This year we decided to make a Halloween wreath by upcycling some stuff around the house like an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some rubber spiders.
If you want to make a Halloween wreath like ours you only need to set a side about 10 minutes but you’ll be in for a super fun project where kids can definitely take part too. It will spookify your front door but it could also make a great Halloween gift for friends and family. A fun way to decorate for holidays!
How to make a Halloween wreath
- Styrofoam wreath form
- white scarf
- 3 pieces of white veil fabric (or tulle)
- witch’s hat
- white pins
- black ribbon, scarf or just fabric scraps to hang your wreath
- Wrap the scarf around the Styrofoam circle to cover completely and set in place at ends with white pins.
- Crumple each veil strip and attach to the wreath with pins, in 3 different spots.
- Pin a witch’s hat to the top of the wreath, slightly off centered.
- Glue some rubber spiders on.
- Wrap some black ribbon, a scarf or fabric scraps at the top of the wreath and hang at your front door.
- Enjoy your Halloween wreath!
Toilet paper roll Halloween bats
Halloween spider web made from wire
Halloween treat jar