Spring is here and I cannot be more excited! I love long walks during sunny, warm days when I get the chance to soak up the sun, recharge my batteries and reconnect with myself.
As things are heating up this Spring I’m finding more ways to keep myself and my family cool. I love yogurt and Liberté® Méditerranée yogurt is a refreshing way to get great flavor, without the guilt!
Surprisingly luscious whole milk yogurt in nine captivating flavors:
- Liberté® Méditerranée Cappuccino
- Liberté® Méditerranée® Caramel
- Liberté® Méditerranée® Blackberry
- Liberté® Méditerranée® Coconut
- Liberté® Méditerranée® French Vanilla
- Liberté® Méditerranée® Lemon
- Liberté® Méditerranée® Strawberry
All products above are available at Publix. The whole milk and cream create a smooth silky texture, just the way I like it. The live, active cultures add a layer of deep flavor that is punctuated with bold, real fruit. No added gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives are a big bonus!
For this post I felt like picking a product that’s refreshing but also feels a bit indulging at the same time and what better way to cover both than a delicious caramel yogurt from Liberté® Méditerranée®? Made with pure caramel tamed by rich milk it’s a true delight to my taste buds.
I love the caramel yogurt because I can serve it as is, or make a parfait and have a delicious breakfast to start my day on a happy note or even incorporate it in a sweet, savory dessert recipe, like this mouthwatering, creamy fudgy brownie recipe with yogurt. You could even go the extra mile and pair a cup of caramel yogurt with these brownies!
Fudgy brownie recipe with yogurt
These brownies are rich and gooey and chocolaty and decadent as all brownies should be! And the delicious Liberté® Méditerranée® Caramel contributes greatly, by adding a touch of flavor and helping the brownies become creamier. And their fabulous smell surrounded the whole house, giving us all the feeling holidays are just around the corner.
- 1¼ cup Liberte Mediteranee caramel yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided in half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F = 180 C
- Line 8" x 8" = 20 x 20 cm pan with aluminum foil, draping some over the edges. Spray foil with baking spray. Alternatively you can coat with butter and flour
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and butter in a large stainless-steel bowl.
- Set bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until chocolate and butter are melted and smooth (it took about 10 min. for me).
- Remove bowl from heat
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and yogurt.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well until mixture is completely smooth.
- Fold in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake until a tester inserted into center of brownie comes out with a few moist crumbs attached (I use a toothpick), 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let brownie cool completely.
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife.