This microwave brownie recipe is the quickest and easiest way to satisfy a sweet tooth! Enhance the cocoa flavor with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Microwave Brownie Recipe
Am I correct in assuming everyone loves brownies? If I’m wrong and you’re one of the very few who are not particularly crazy about brownies, I apologize. But seriously, you don’t know what you’re missing. Just try making this super easy and quick microwave brownie recipe and I promise, you’ll be hooked!
This microwave brownie recipe is as easy as it gets, so delicious and so satisfying! It really is no rocket science in tossing a couple of ingredients together and then microwave for a minute or so. They’re a safe way to satisfy a sweet tooth, at least the way I make them, with less sugar. And if paired with the right fruit that complements the cocoa flavor, such as berries, you could totally score some healthy factor too!
It only takes approximately 3 minutes to make a microwave brownie recipe from start to finish (it took way longer to write this post; not fair!) and you get to make just as much or as little as you want to, so no binge eating. Normally when you bake a whole batch of brownies in the oven you most likely end up eating more than just one, right? So forget about any other brownie recipe, this microwave brownie recipe is exactly what you need!
Microwave brownie recipe
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp icing sugar (optional – for dusting)
- vanilla ice cream (optional, but why wouldn’t you, really?)
- Add flour to a cup, then stir in sugar, cocoa, oil and water
- Mix all together until you get a smooth texture. You’ll need to end up with a soft, creamy mixture so if you’re not totally happy with your result, add a few more drops of water.
- Place into the microwave on highest setting, for 1 min 40 seconds. You may need to experiment a little with that as microwaves have different settings.
- Dust icing sugar
- Add a scoop of ice cream (optional; but again, why wouldn’t you?) and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your microwave brownie recipe!
Most Popular Recipes