Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 5 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- juice from a lime
- 1/2 bunch of dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
For the simple dip:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch dill, finely chopped
You will also need:
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
- sharp knife
- large bowl
- small bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- bamboo spoons
- Pre heat oven to 400 F
- Clean sweet potatoes well and dry
- Cut potatoes into about 1/4″ thin rounds
- Then cut each round into sticks/fries
- Place sticks into a large bowl
- In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic and dill and mix well.
- Drizzle the mixture over the sticks and toss to coat well, using 2 bamboo spoons.
- Place fries into a lined baking sheet, in a single layer. Don’t over crowd them or they’ll steam instead of baking
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes , turning once. The fries are done when the they look dry and puffed up a little.
- Make the simple sauce: add yogurt, salt, pepper and dill to a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve these easy sweet potato fries with the yogurt sauce, hot or cold.
Most popular recipes
More sweet potato recipes you might like:
Pages: 1 2