Hot glue bowl
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks (neutral or colored)
- Clean bowl
- Spray paint in color of choice (skip if using colored glue)
- Wax paper
- Start with a very clean bowl so wash and completely dry the bowl that will serve as the base of your hot glue bowl.
- Make sure you work with a very hot glue so make a little test just before starting to build your bowl by squirting a dollop of glue on a piece of wax paper.
- Start making circles all around your base bowl.
- Then connect those circles with diagonal hot glue lines
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
- Make a little design of your choice. I decided to go simple for this project since it was my first so I just made some scallops around the rim of my hot glue bowl.
- Allow the glue to completely dry. Test it with your fingers once you see it going white.
- Using your nails, gently peel it off of your base bowl.
- Remove the tiny glue residues with your fingers or trim off using small, sharp scissors.
- Spray paint or leave as is. I preferred mine colored. You can skip this step if you used colored glue sticks.
Most popular craft
Pages: 1 2