- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 4 drops lemon essential oil for extra strength (I use Young Living oils because these are powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies; and also Young Living is a super trusted source!)
- Mix vinegar, baking soda and hot water in a small bucket.
- Squeeze in the juice from a lemon then drop the rind in too.
- Stir well to dissolve the baking soda and allow to cool.
- Strain through a fine sieve and remove the lemon rind.
- Add the essential oils.
- Transfer to a spray bottle.
Pin to save for later
GET MORE INSPIRATION HERE >> FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
Similar posts you might like
Most popular DIY
Pages: 1 2