If you need a cover up to wear at the beach or by the pool that you can whip up in minutes, it’s breezy, cool and cute at the same time, this no sew beach cover up is it!
No sew beach cover up
The beach season is getting close for me, I made plans to have a little trip with Ellie end of this month. And I realized I don’t really have anything to wear at the beach. I don’t particularly like to run around the pool or the beach in my swimming suit so I needed something . Something that is super easy to make and doesn’t requires sewing. I also wanted something cool, with a beachy, breezy, laid back feeling. And so I made a no sew beach cover up!
I used an over-sized men t-shirt and it only took me about 10 minutes to make. Right up my alley since I’m always running short on time, no matter how organized I am (maybe I’m planning and scheduling too many tasks?!). With the right t-shirt you can even make this dress to wear any day not just at the beach.
If you’ve got a large t-shirt and a few minutes to spare you’ll be ready to hit the beach in no time with this easy no sew beach cover up tutorial.
No Sew Beach Cover Up Tutorial
- large men t-shirt
- fabric marker
- Cut where the lines in the photo are, on both the front and the back (decide how far down you want your cleavage to go first).
- This is how the front looks like after cutting
- And this is the back after cutting
- Cut down the middle of the back cut out.
- Tie the front.
- Wrap around the neck and tie the straps at the back.
- Trim the excess off or leave as is and play with the dress some more, wearing it all kinds of different ways.
- Have fun at the beach or by the pool in this lovely no sew beach cover up!
No Sew t-shirt bag
No Sew Fleece Scarf
No Sew Pencil Roll