Twigs are easy to find and so much fun to work with! Gather a bunch and make yourself a pretty DIY twig flower pot.
DIY Twig Flower Pot
If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof!
I love adding a rustic touch to my home which has a very modern look because rustic home decor adds warmth, making my house a welcoming home. And this lovely diy twig flower pot looks so adorable in my living room, very eye catching!
A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. They won’t even know it’s handmade, they look so great! And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone. Nothing says I love you more than a handmade gift!
DIY Twig Flower Pot Tutorial
- Measure twigs against the flower pot and using your garden pliers, cut to size.
- Cut a long piece of twine and fold in half.
- Take the loop at the middle and wrap over one twig, at one end, then tie once.
- Repeat for all twigs.
- Check the length against the pot to see if you need additional twigs. Twigs should meet but not overlap.
- Tie twigs on the other end in a similar manner.
- Fold a strip of burlap to hide raw edges and wrap around the flower pot. Keep together with twine.
- Wrap twigs around the pot and tie ends together. Trim ends off or tie a bow if you have enough twine.