No Sew Sock Bunny Craft
This Easter, give your little ones a wonderful surprise with a bunch of cute, little bunnies! This simple sock bunny craft is so easy and literally takes minutes to make, you’ll find yourself making bunny after bunny. It can also be a great Easter craft to make with kids or if you’re sewing, you could use these cuties as fabric weights!
And if you have friends or family who love handmade stuff, you could use this sock bunny craft to make gifts for them. It will be an adorable surprise they’ll absolutely love! If you want to make these bunnies as a toy for your kid, just swap rice for poly-fill and sew the eyes, nose, teeth and tummy onto your bunny. Also, this project is a great way to recycle old or outgrown socks.
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Sock Bunny Craft
- rice (quantity depends on the size of your sock)
- 2 rubber bands (clear are better if you have them)
- fabric scissors
- hot glue gun
- fabric for tummy (I used white felt)
- fabric for eyes (or googly eyes; I used knit)
- fabric for nose (I used fleece)
- fabric for teeth (I used the same as for tummy)
- 1 cotton ball
- Fill sock with rice, just below the heel.
- Tie a rubber band on top of head.
- Tie rubber band around the neck.
- Cut the top of the sock in half to create ears on the sock bunny. Trim off as needed.
- Cut contrasting piece of felt or fleece for the tummy and glue on with a hot glue gun.
- Cut out 2 tiny circles from your fabric for eyes and glue onto the bunny.
- Cut out a teeny tiny triangle from your fabric for nose and glue on.
- Cut out 2 even tinier pieces of white felt for the teeth and glue on.
Note: If you’re doing this with kids, use tacky glue.
- Cut a little fabric strip and tie around the neck to make a bow.
- Glue on a cotton ball at the back and you’re done!
Latest posts by Petro (see all)
- Reusable Snack Bag Sewing Tutorial - June 20, 2019
- 35 Easy crafts for kids to keep them entertained all summer long - June 18, 2019
- Sparkling Lemon Berry Iced Tea - June 17, 2019