Baked Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup homemade bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 small garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup milk (optional, if you find the mixture too thick)
- cooking spray
- baking pan
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a pan with baking paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
- Place 1/2″ apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- I like to serve them with plain yogurt.
You may also like
Pages: 1 2