On a hot summer day, it’s pretty hard to beat a refreshing glass of frosted lemonade. With just a few ingredients, this delicious drink is ready in minutes!
If you’re a Chick-fil-A fan you most likely fell pretty hard for their amazing frosted lemonade. It’s an awesome way to cool down, right? Then what about making your own, at home so you can enjoy this deliciousness any time you want to?
This lemonade only takes a few ingredients, is super easy super simple to make and is ready in a snap. Perfect summer drink that will delight the whole family! This is very kid friendly too and I think it makes a great summer snack for kids.
This ice cold treat is creamy, refreshing and so delicious you’ll probably consider making one during cooler seasons too. It will make your days feel like summer!
Frosted Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 cups water
- vanilla ice cream (3 scoops per 1 cup of lemonade)
- Ice chips or cubes – optional
- Mix the lemon juice, honey and water together, and chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, mix 1 cup of the lemonade mixture and 3 scoops of ice cream in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add ice chips if you like.
- Serve immediately.