Flea repellent for home
- 4 tablespoons borax
- 6 tablespoons very fine salt
- 6 tablespoons baking soda
- 30 drops lemon essential oil (or lavender, peppermint, tea tree, orange)
- empty jar with a plastic lid
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add essential oils and mix well until no clumps are left.
- Take the jar and pierce a few holes through the plastic lid.
- Pour the homemade flea repellent into the jar, tightly screw the lid on and start sprinkling the mixture on carpets.
- Leave on for 24 hrs then thoroughly vacuum clean.
- Clean the vacuum cleaner right afterwards to make sure fleas are completely removed from the house.
I hope this homemade flea repellent for home will work for you as great as it has been for us. If you get to use this powder mix, please let me know your feedback in the comments below.
Pin to save for later
GET MORE INSPIRATION HERE >> FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Most Popular DIY
More Insect solutions you might like:
Latest posts by Petro (see all)
- Reusable Snack Bag Sewing Tutorial - June 20, 2019
- 35 Easy crafts for kids to keep them entertained all summer long - June 18, 2019
- Sparkling Lemon Berry Iced Tea - June 17, 2019