These little peanut butter Nutella pretzel bites are deliciously addictive and the perfect sweet and salty snack!
Peanut Butter Nutella Pretzel Bites
Is there anything better than Nutella and peanut butter? There is now! Make these amazing peanut butter Nutella pretzel bites for a yummylicious sweet and salty snack, perfect treat for holidays or any time, really!
These little gems are sooo easy and simple to make, I can hardly call this a recipe. Three of your favorite ingredients in just one bite (or two if you’re eating consciously). These peanut butter Nutella pretzel bites are soft and crunchy. perfect mix of sweet and salty and made with coconut flakes for additional awesomeness! Dipped in white chocolate for extra sweetness and crunchiness, these will soon become your go to dessert or snack!
I just can’t believe how addicting these peanut butter Nutella pretzel bites are! I can totally see myself making these over and over again and I even plan to use them as snacks at an upcoming party! I bet my apron my guests will go crazy for them! The ingredients here are for a small batch so adjust according to your needs.
Peanut Butter Nutella Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 30 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, room temperature and melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 Nutella, room temperature and melted
- 2 tablespoons praline mix (or any nut mix, crushed)
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
You will also need:
- 2 small bowls, microwave resistant
- 2 teaspoons
- saucepan and bowl to melt the chocolate on bain marie
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- small plate or bowl for sprinkles
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Take room temperature peanut butter and melt in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a small bowl and add melted butter; mix well then add coconut flakes. Mix well then refrigerate.
- Take room temperature Nutella and melt in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a small bowl and add praline mix. Mix well and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Take peanut butter mix out of the fridge and using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture. Make a small ball using your palms, take a pretzel, press ball into pretzel, press another pretzel over peanut butter ball and set aside on the baking sheet.
- Take Nutella mix out of the fridge and using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture. Make a small ball using your palms and add it to the peanut butter pretzel stack created above. Press another pretzel over Nutella and set aside on the baking sheet.
- Finish ingredients and place baking sheet in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate over bain marie.
- Take bites out of the fridge and dip each of them in chocolate then dredge through sprinkles. Place back into baking sheet.
- When done coating all bites, refrigerate for 30 minutes.