Christmas Wreath Tutorial
- long scarf in color of choice
- flower foam ring
- Christmas bows (I used 3 plaid bows)
- safety pins
- small pins
- bakers twine to hang the wreath
- Start by pinning one end of the scarf to the foam ring, then wrap the scarf around until the ring is completely covered.
- Pin the scarf to itself at the back using a safety pin (or more, as needed), to secure it.
- Using the small pins, pin your Christmas bows to the ring, on the left hand side.
- Use bakers twine to hang your scarf Christmas wreath for a cozy, rustic touch!
Most popular crafts & DIY
Pages: 1 2