Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable and easy Christmas wreath! A quick and cheap Christmas wreath to do with the kiddos too!
Christmas wreath tutorial
Ever wanted to make your own Christmas wreath? Now you can see your dreams come true in less than 5 minutes with this easy Christmas wreath! If you’ve been looking for holiday wreath ideas that are simple and cheap to make, this DIY scarf wreath is your best bet!
When I made this tinsel wreath I thought nothing could be simpler and easier that that particular craft. Well, I was wrong! (I know, what a shock! I’m never wrong lol) This adorable scarf wreath is not only the simplest and quickest project I made so far but also an enjoyable way to spend quality time with kids, getting your house ready for holidays.
Other Christmas ideas you will love:
- Adorable sock snowmen
- Wire snowman ornament
- Fabric covered plywood Christmas tree
- Easy Christmas bunting
- DIY Christmas lanterns
- Christmas ornament wreath
This easy Christmas wreath is the perfect project for beginners who may feel afraid of trying complicated crafting ideas but who want to feel creative and make their own home decor for the holidays. A simple and easy project, this wreath is going to take less around 5 minutes to put together and the result is a gorgeous and unique Christmas decor!
This DIY Christmas wreath is also a great way to upcycle an old scarf or one that is maybe too long to wear (no judging, we’ve all made that mistake!) and it’s so affordable! A great way to bring in the holiday spirit without breaking the bank.
A fun and easy craft that can easily be put together with kids too, this simple wreath is a great way to create wonderful family memories. I just love how beautiful this wreath is, made with just a few, simple supplies! No sewing, no glue and no heavy engineering required!
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Easy Christmas Wreath
- long scarf in color of choice
- flower foam ring
- Christmas bows (I used 3 plaid bows)
- safety pins
- small pins
- bakers twine to hang the wreath
- Start by pinning one end of the scarf to the foam ring, then wrap the scarf around until the ring is completely covered.
- Pin the scarf to itself at the back using a safety pin (or more, as needed), to secure it.
- Using the small pins, pin your Christmas bows to the ring, on the left hand side.
- Use bakers twine to hang your beautiful wreath for a cozy, rustic touch!