Cranberry Orange Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup sweet ketchup
- 1/2 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce (replace with barbecue sauce or Worcestershire sauce if you like these instead)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until thickened to your taste.
- Serve with the turkey, warm or cold.
- Refrigerate covered up to 2 days. Reheat to serve if preferred warm.
Mushrooms in sour cream sauce
Cranberry Orange Pound Cake
You may also like
Pages: 1 2