DIY Burlap Pumpkins Tutorial
- toilet paper
- burlap ribbon (or fabric like the one I used here; cut strips off using pinking shears to avoid fraying)
- hay (optional)
- Tuck the end of the burlap ribbon into the hole of the toilet paper roll, then wrap the ribbon around the roll until you reach the other end of the hole.
- Cut the ribbon and tuck this end into the hole.
- Repeat until the entire toilet paper roll is covered completely.
- Smooth edges of ribbon to make the roll look more like a pumpkin.
- Insert the stick into the hole.
- Add some hay around the stick (optional but I really love how hay enhances the rustic look of this project!).
- Enjoy your adorable diy burlap pumpkins!
You may also like
Pages: 1 2