Indian Omelette Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- hot chili powder
- Indian omelette (recipe available here)
- 2 tablespoons grated carrots
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 bowl with lid
- 1 plate – optional, if you don’t use a bowl with lid
- Place bread in a bowl and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cover the bowl with a plate.
- Shake the bread so the chili powder covers it evenly.
- Grill the bread in a skillet on both sides for a couple of minutes
- Then add cheese on one slice only, while in the skillet, let it heat a bit then add the Indian omelette, sprinkle grated carrots and more cheese.
- Cover with the second slice and lightly press then flip over to the other side and grill for a couple more minutes.
- Serve as is, with a spicy sauce or with a yogurt and cucumbers salad.
Omelette Sandwich Breakfast recipe
Spicy Ham and Cheese Breakfast sandwich
Nutella Peanut Butter Banana breakfast sandwich
You may also like
Pages: 1 2