Put a little farmhouse in your Valentine decor with a simple but adorable DIY Valentine wreath! Nothing says Valentine’s Day than cute, little hearts and this heart door wreath will bring instant charm to your decor!
DIY Valentine wreath
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your holiday home decor. Even if you don’t go all-out for Valentine’s Day, adding a cute seasonal love wreath to your front door is a must! It’s a great way to celebrate the holiday without completely redecorating your home. And the best part about this DIY Valentine wreath is that it can be a simple craft! In fact, this easy Valentine’s Day wreath with a love banner will take you less than 30 minutes to put together.
More Valentine crafts you will love:
- Valentine heart garland
- Yarn hearts Valentines backdrop
- Recycled hearts wall decor
- Heart painted pillow Valentine craft
- Heart cuffs for kids
- Valentine’s day wreath
Valentine’s Day Wreath Supplies
This cute DIY Valentine wreath is so easy to make! But the best part about this fun craft is that you only need a handful of items to put it together. To make this easy wreath, you’ll only need five different supplies:
- Wreath. My Valentine’s Day wreath is made using a traditional grapevine wreath, which can be purchased ready-made at your favorite craft store. You could also use a branch wreath or make your own wreath base using burlap ribbon and a wreath form.
- Felt hearts: I made my craft project very easy by using felt heart stickers to decorate my wreath. But these hearts can be cut free-hand from felt and glued to the wreath.
- Love banner. The centerpiece of this simple Valentine’s Day wreath is my printable love banner. Download your printable banner and print on cardstock to create your very own Valentine’s Day wreath.
- Ribbon and mini clothespins. After printing the free banner, cut it out around the outer edge and lay it out to spell the word “love.” Then, create your banner using ribbon and mini clothes pins. Don’t have mini clothes pins? Simply glue the banner to the ribbon to instantly create a banner for your wreath.
Where to hang your DIY Valentine’s day wreath
This adorable wreath would look great in so many spots in your home! Here are a few fun spots to display your Valentine’s Day craft when you’re finished:
- Your front door. This is my favorite place to hang a holiday wreath! Say Happy Valentine’s Day to your neighbors by hanging this wreath on your front door.
- Above your mantle. Make your mantle a little more festive for Valentine’s Day by hanging this wreath above it. It would look great with your other Valentine’s Day decor!
- Your kitchen window. Doing the dishes would be a lot more fun if you got to look at this cute wreath ever evening!
I made a LOVE banner for this cute wreath. The printable file is free for my craft newsletter subscribers but you can always purchase it here if you’d rather stay off the newsletter list.
Valentine’s Day Wreath
1. Print the banner on card stock and cut out around outer edge.
2. Attach the banner pieces to the ribbon using mini clothespins.
3. Tie the ends of the ribbon to the back of the wreath to attach.
4. Add felt heart stickers to each side of the banner.