Article may contain Amazon & affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Been looking for a recipe for gluten free cheesecake crust? Made with gluten free cookies, chocolate chips and mixed berry jam, this gluten free cheesecake is not only one of the easiest but also a healthier version to the traditional chocolate chip cheesecake
I’ve recently found out a large variety of gluten free chocolate chip cookies. While I don’t have a gluten intolerance I thought I should try and see how my tummy feels if I switch to a gluten free cheesecake instead of the traditional one. Turns out even if you don’t have a problem with gluten, eating gluten free is quite beneficial to your body and well being; I felt a lot lighter after having a goof portion of this yummy gluten free cheesecake recipe, meaning that my tummy did not get bloated as it usually happens after I eat sweets and/or carbs!
Want more chocolate recipes?
- Easy chocolate muffins
- The ultimate chocolate chip brownies
- Chocolate tiramisu cake
- Individual pumpkin pies with chocolate chips
- Pumpkin bread with chocolate chips
I am absolutely crazy about this cheesecake, I’m definitely going to use this recipe often, throughout the summer at all sorts of events and gatherings and even family parties! Sooo good but so easy to make and basically foolproof!
I’ve decided to make my chocolate chip cheesecake a bit more interesting and truly delicious so I’ve made my own mixed berry jam to pair with my cheesecake. using fresh berries from my garden.
Gluten free cheesecake
This recipe is not only one of the easiest recipes ever but also a healthier version to the traditional cheesecake! And the chocolate chip, cream cheese and berry jam is simply a match from heaven! Seriously this cake is the best I’ve had so far!
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies cheesecake
For the crust
- 20 gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
For the cheesecake
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream room temperature
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the berry jam topping
- 14 oz mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 7 oz sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cake mold with baking paper
- Place the cookies in a plastic bag, preferably a resealable one.
- Seal all but one inch of the bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush the cookies or use a meat beater. You can also process them in a food processor until they are a fine crumb.
- Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the cake mold.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese by hand or a mixer until fluffy (I'd recommend a mixer).
- Beat in room temperature heavy cream.
- Beat in egg, powder sugar and vanilla extract until no lumps remain (if you use all ingredients at room temperature, no lumps will form).
- Evenly distribute cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cake begins to brown.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To make the topping, mix berries and sugar and boil for 15-20 minutes. If you want it with more syrup, 15 minutes will be enough. Stir in constantly once the mixture comes to a boiling point, particularly for the last 5 minutes.
Add the topping when serving
Pin to save for later
That’s a Five Star Cook!!!
Thank you very much!
Aww! Thanks so much, Marianne! xoxo
Petro, this looks fantastic!!
This looks absolutely wonderful! I love that its made with the gluten-free cookies! Very creative!
Mmm looks amazing!
I want a piece right now, even if it spoils my dinner!
Oh my goodness!! This looks so good and easy to make. Thanks for sharing
I adore Glutino cookies – love this crust!