Craving some choc chip muffins? This chocolate muffins recipe comes together in no time, is fuss free and makes beautiful, melt-in-your mouth, moist chocolate chip muffins!
Chocolate chip muffins recipe
My crafty brain has been really busy lately so I focused a lot on making crafts and sewing. But I absolutely love baking too, I feel like it’s my second nature! Over the weekend I felt this uncontrollable urge to put my love to baking to a good use and this chocolate muffins recipe magically showed up on our table to my family’ surprise!
More chocolate recipes
- Chocolate chips brownies
- Chocolate tiramisu cake
- Pumpkin pies with chocolate chips
- Pumpkin bread with chocolate chips
- Aztec hot chocolate
These easy chocolate muffins turned out so beautiful, fluffy and airy but also moist and packed full with yummy chocolate chips! Every bite of this magnificent muffins recipe was a true delight! And because they were so good, we took the time to thoroughly savor each and every bite so we managed to not over indulge.
Chocolate muffins recipe
The process of making the chocolate muffins is incredibly simple and these lovely muffins come together in less than 30 minutes! This recipe is very welcome for lazy days. Although made entirely from scratch they only take a few seconds to mix together, and the flavor is much better than what you get out of a pre-packaged pouch.
The batter for these choc chip muffins comes together in no time and baking is nothing but a breeze! These make a great dessert but also a delicious breakfast idea, perfect for the chocolate lovers! Sweet, soft and fluffy, these moist chocolate chip muffins are so good, you’ll never turn to another muffin recipe again! They look and taste just like the ones in the bakeries!
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Chocolate muffins recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup regular fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- melted butter for greasing
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Grease 12 muffin cups with butter
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, 1 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Whisk the egg with yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into the previous mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes in the pan.
- Remove and cool completely on a wire rack before removing the muffin liners and serving.