Best Air Freshener For Bathroom
- toilet paper
- cotton balls (alternatively you could use cotton swabs)
- 3-5 drops of Essential Oil (I use lemon, Purification, lavender or a combination of these) per 3-5 cotton balls.
- Sprinkle 3-5 drops of essential oils on a few cotton balls (I normally use 3)
- Take a toilet paper roll and stuff the tube with the cotton balls, sprinkled with essential oils. If you decided to use cotton swabs, fasten them inside the toilet paper tube or behind the toilet with some tape.
- Carefully place the toilet paper roll back in it’s holder so you don’t remove the cotton balls.
- Add more essential oils whenever needed. These won’t last forever!
- Enjoy your fresh smelling bathroom!
You might also like:
- Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Homemade Air Freshener Spray
- DIY carpet deodorizer
Pin to save for later
GET MORE INSPIRATION HERE >> FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Most popular DIY