No Sew Fleece Scarf Tutorial
- strip of pink fleece 8″x 50″
- brown yarn
- rotary cutter or scissors
- cutting mat
- steel ruler
- fabric marker
- crochet hook – optional
- Lay your fleece on the cutting mat and using the ruler, measure the length and width of your scarf. Cut the fleece with the rotary cutter, using the ruler and the marks as a guide.
- Fold the ends about 1/2″ and make tiny snips on the fold, about 1/4″ apart. Be very careful not to cut too big of slits!
- Cut the yarn the desired length (depending on how long you want your fringe to be).
- Take 2 threads ad fold them in half, then pull through the little snips you made on the scarf. A crochet hook might be helpful here.
- Take the end of the yarn and pull through the little loop you just created with the yarn. Gently pull until the yarn forms a tight knot, so you won’t tear the fleece at the snips.
- Once all yarn is added, trim it to the desired length and to be of the same size – optional.
- That’s it! Your cute, warm fleece scarf is ready to wear!
Pages: 1 2