If you’re looking for a great finger food for a party, chicken Parmesan sliders are perfect for any get-together! These flavorful chicken parm sliders won’t disappoint!
Chicken Parmesan sliders
The holiday season may be coming to an end, but there are still plenty of reasons to celebrate in the coming months! From New Year’s Eve parties to Super Bowl festivities, you’re going to need a few good party recipes on hand. With all the flavors of delicious chicken Parmesan packed into a mini bite-sized sandwich, these delicious chicken Parmesan sliders are perfect for any get-together!
More appetizer ideas you will love:
- Red pesto feta crostini
- Cheese balls with cranberries and dry roasted peanuts
- Bacon wrapped chicken tenders
- Garlic & cheese meat pinwheels
- Peas bacon feta salad
What Do I Need to Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders?
While chicken Parmesan can be complicated and time-consuming, these simple and easy chicken sliders are neither of those things! With five simple ingredients, you can make these easy appetizers in a matter of minutes. And even if they aren’t hand breaded and fried, they still have all the delicious flavors of your favorite Italian meal.
To make your own chicken Parmesan sliders, you’ll need:
- Breaded chicken. While my recipe uses breaded chicken tenders, you could also use chicken nuggets or popcorn chicken for your sliders.
- Buns. Slider buns are great for these mini sandwiches, but Hawaiian rolls and dinner rolls are another simple alternative for this easy recipe.
- Marinara sauce. Whether you have your own homemade marinara sauce or simply use premade marinara from the jar, this sauce is essential to these chicken Parmesan sliders.
- Cheese. You can’t have chicken Parmesan without the cheese! Top your sliders with plenty of mozzarella cheese to transform plain chicken tenders into chicken Parmesan in a snap.
- Butter. Make sure your chicken Parmesan sliders are toasted and golden brown by topping each of the sandwiches with butter before baking.
When to Serve Chicken Parmesan Sliders
These delicious baked chicken sliders are great for any time of year! If you’re looking for an excuse to make them, here are some wonderful reasons to serve these sliders:
- Super Bowl party. Sliders are a great snack for the big game. They’re easy to grab and eat while you’re cheering on your favorite team and the Italian flavors are perfect for football season.
- Watching basketball. March Madness will be here soon and these simple sliders are the perfect game-day snack! Whip them up the next time your favorite team hits the court.
- Birthday parties. This delicious recipe is perfect for kids and adults, making it a great option for you next birthday party. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- Dinner tonight. You don’t need an excuse to make this easy recipe! Keep reading for the full instructions and make these yummy sandwiches for your family tonight.
Makes 12 sliders
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions and cut the tenders to fit onto the slider buns. Keep oven on at 400 degrees while you prepare the sliders.
Separate the buns and place the bottom half on a greased baking sheet. Top the bread with chicken pieces.
Spread marinara sauce over each piece of chicken and top with cheese.
Place the top of the bun on each slider.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, and basil. Spread the butter mixture over the top of each bun.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the buns are toasted and the cheese is melted.
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Print the recipe
Chicken Parmesan sliders
- 1 1.25 pound package frozen chicken tenders
- 1 12-count package slider buns or rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions and cut the tenders to fit onto the slider buns. Keep oven on at 400 degrees while you prepare the sliders.
- Separate the buns and place the bottom half on a greased baking sheet. Top the bread with chicken pieces.
- Spread marinara sauce over each piece of chicken and top with cheese.
- Place the top of the bun on each slider.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, and basil. Spread the butter mixture over the top of each bun.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the buns are toasted and the cheese is melted.