There’s just something magical when crispy, golden brown bacon meets juicy chicken strips! These amazing bacon wrapped chicken tenders can easily be fried in a pan but truly stand out when baked in the oven!
Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken
These bacon wrapped chicken tenders are truly magnificent! Super simple to make but so impressive these juicy, mouthwatering bacon chicken tenders are sure to be a hit!
So versatile too as you could serve these bacon wrapped chicken strips as appetizers for parties, potlucks or game day, or you can make them a main meal, with a big salad on a side. Either way, everyone will be impressed and ask for more so be sure to have plenty on hand!
These golden brown bacon wrapped chicken tenders are baked in the oven instead of fried and are brushed with a lovely glaze of brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic. Delicious, juicy with a hint of crunchy, this bacon wrapped chicken tenders recipe is full of flavors, a meal the entire family will love!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 8-10 chicken tenders
- 8-10 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
You will also need:
- baking sheet
- aluminium foil
- cooking spray
- small bowl
- grill or pastry brush
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wrap each chicken tender with 1 slice of bacon, making sure the ends of the bacon are tucked under the tenderloin. Place on baking sheet.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic to a small bowl and mix well.
- Use a grill or pastry brush to brush glaze onto chicken and bacon.
- Heat for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.