Love creamy, cheesy and crisp combinations? Try making this easy and super yummy spicy peas bacon salad with feta cheese!
Peas Bacon Salad
It truly doesn’t get much easier than this delicious cold peas bacon salad! It makes a fabulous side salad that goes well with anything from the grill, it can be a standalone lunch or even an appetizer at parties. A super yummy, filling summer dish even picky eaters will love!
I love how peas add a little crunchiness to this simple peas bacon salad and their sweetness pairs great with the salty bacon. Feta cheese mixed with yogurt makes this dish heavenly creamy while the paprika adds just a touch of spicy to this tasty mixture.
Great to put on your menu for Easter, this fabulous peas bacon salad is perfect for other celebrations too and is most certainly a great match for all of the upcoming outdoor gatherings in summer. Super easy to make and full of flavors!
Peas Bacon Salad Recipe
- 1/2 lbs bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 lbs frozen peas, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 3/4 crumbly feta cheese, grated
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp hot paprika
- salt and pepper to taste (you may not need any salt if bacon is too salty)
You will also need:
- Mix yogurt with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Put peas, bacon and feta in a large bowl.
- Pour yogurt sauce over and stir all of the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.