Make the perfect dinner in just one pan with this sweet and spicy turkey recipe! With loads of healthy vegetables, this spiced brown sugar turkey bake is delicious and packed with flavors!
One Pan Turkey Dinner
You, guys! I think I just made the perfect dinner! This sweet and spicy turkey bake is insanely easy to make and you won’t believe how quick this comes together. And tastes crazy good, so get your forks ready, this one pan turkey dinner is sure to get gobbled up quick!
This sweet and spicy turkey recipe was never planned, it just came together as I was checking my pantry and the fridge for ingredients and inspiration. I was simply running out of ideas for dinner since my little munchkin is so picky and likes new foods every day (so we rarely get to have left overs) so I basically have to come up with something new every day (oh, the headaches!)
We like light but filling and flavorful dinners, a combination pretty hard to achieve. But not when you make this amazing one pan turkey breast and vegetables. Such an awesome dinner idea, conveniently made in one pan so the clean up is super easy too.
Loaded with healthy vegetables this dish is so delicious and tastes unique thanks to the combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice. While paprika adds a little warmth, the brown sugar sweetens things up a little, an intriguing but fabulous combination you don’t normally meet in turkey recipes. So if you want a recipe that is full of amazing flavors with minimal effort, this is it!
Sweet And Spicy Turkey
- 1 lbs turkey breast, diced
- 2 long red peppers sliced
- 2 cousa squash, sliced into rounds
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander
- one tsp dry dill
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- juice from 1/2 lemon
You will also need:
- cutting board
- small bowl
- kitchen knife
- perforated spatula
- bamboo spatula
- baking dish
- Pre heat oven at 400 F
- Place turkey breast and vegetables in a baking dish
- In a small bowl mix sugar, spices, olive oil and lemon juice
- Pour the oil mixture over turkey and vegetables and gently mix with a bamboo spatula to coat evenly.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the turkey gets golden brown.
- That’s it! Your sweet and spicy turkey is ready to serve! Told you it’s that easy!